The information you are viewing for this event is from 2017.
Please check back for updates.
2nd Annual Taste of Travers Celebration
The 2nd Annual Taste of Travers Celebration will take place on August 25, 2017 at the National Museum of Dance.
The Taste of Travers Celebration was started last year to bring together horsemen and the local community to celebrate the previous year’s Travers Stakes winner and replicate celebrations similar to those at the Kentucky Derby and the Breeder’s Cup.
This year we will honor Travers Stakes winner Arrogate with our Honorary Chairs, Juddmonte Farms, Bob Baffert and Mike Smith.
2017 Taste of Travers Highlights:
- Special Guest Appearance & Book Signing by Celebrity Chef Julie Taboulie
- Travers Handicapping Session with Bruno De Julio and Tom Durkin
- Gourmet Dinner Stations by US Foods
- Open Bar, Bourbon Bar, and Featured Drinks and Tastings
- Cigar Tasting by Smokin SAMs Cigar Shop
- Mionetto’s Welcome Cocktail
- Live Music by Grand Central Station
- Pop-up Boutique from Saratoga Trunk
- Valet Parking
Last year’s inaugural event sold out to over 500 attendees and helped raise over $45,000 for the Adult and Senior Center of Saratoga!
The Adult and Senior Center of Saratoga Springs, a non-residential community center, serves over 1,200 members by providing a fun and nurturing social environment with support services and programs tailored to adults and seniors.