Quick Info About Saratoga Race Course
Looking for all the facts? You've come to the right spot! Check out the quick info below to find information on the Saratoga Race Course schedule, tickets, parking, what to bring, and more.
Facts for the 2023 Season:
- Opening Day: July 13, 2023
- Closing Day: September 4, 2023
- Mondays and Tuesdays are "Dark": No Racing
- Travers Day: August 26, 2023
- 2023 Racing Calendar
- Gates open at 11:00 am each racing day, except Travers Day (open at 7:00 am)
- First post is 1:10 pm every racing day with the following exceptions: 12:35 pm on Whitney Day (August 5), 11:40 am on Travers Day (August 26), and 12:40 pm on Closing Weekend (September 2 - 4)
See below for details and important dates:
- March 8, 2023: Full-space group hospitality reservations became available for Paddock Suite, Stella Artois Spa Verandas, 1863 Club, including The Rail (Groups of 100 or more); Resorts World Legends Hall; and Luxury Suites, Mionetto Easy Goer (Groups of 100 or more), and the Big Red Spring Tent and Festival Tent
- March 22, 2023: Full-season ticket plans became available starting at 10:00am
- March 23, 2023: Partial space group hospitality reservations can now be made
- April 5, 2023: Season passes went on sale
- Week of April 10, 2023: Weekly reserved seat plans went on sale
- May 10, 2023: Single-day tickets for reserved seats (Clubhouse, Grandstand, and The Cutwater Stretch) went on sale via Ticketmaster.com
- May 17, 2023: Single-day reservations for tables in the Miller Time Fourstardave Sports Bar, Pick Six Picnic Paddock, and Tailgate at the Turn will become available on Ticketmaster.com
- June 1, 2023: Daily admission went on sale on Ticketmaster.com
- Admission tickets are sold at the gate.
- Tickets can be purchased online through www.Ticketmaster.com.
- Reserved seating is available online at www.Ticketmaster.com, by phone at 1-844-NYRA-TIX, and in-person at the Saratoga Race Course Box Office on Union Avenue.
- General Parking is FREE (there will be a long walk)
- Preferred Parking and Trackside Parking are available
- Paid parking is also available from private entities (lawns, parking lots, etc)
- Find more information on parking here »
Still have more questions? Check out the Race Course FAQ Page!