Saratoga Racetrack Quick Info
Looking for all the facts? You've come to the right spot! Check out the quick info below to find information on the Saratoga Racetrack schedule, tickets, parking, what to bring, and more.
Facts for the 2022 Season:
- Opening Day: July 14, 2022
- Closing Day: September 5, 2022
- Mondays and Tuesdays are "Dark": No Racing
- Travers Day: August 27, 2022
- 2022 Racing Calendar
- Gates open at 11:00 am each racing day, except Travers Day (open at 7:00 am)
- First post is 1:05 pm every racing day with the following exceptions:
- 12:35 pm on Whitney Day (August 6)
- 11:35 am on Travers Day (August 27)
- 12:35 pm on Closing Weekend (September 3 - 5)
- And 12-race cards
- March 10, 2022: Full-space group hospitality reservations became available
- March 23, 2022: Full-season ticket plans became available
- March 24, 2022: Group hospitality reservations for partial spaces became available
- April 1, 2022: Season admission passes became available
- April 20, 2022: Single-day dining reservations within the Turf Terrace, Club Terrace, and the Porch became available
- May 4, 2022: Single-day tickets for reserved seats (Clubhouse, Grandstand, and The Cutwater Stretch) went on sale via Ticketmaster.com
- May 11, 2022: Single-day reservations for tables in the Miller Time Fourstardave Sports Bar became available on Ticketmaster.com
- May 18, 2022: Single-day reservations for tables in the Pick Six Picnic Paddock and Tailgate at the Turn became available on Ticketmaster.com
- Admission tickets are sold at the gate.
- Tickets can be purchased online through www.Ticketmaster.com.
- Reserved seating is available online at www.Ticketmaster.com, by phone at 1-844-NYRA-TIX, and in-person at the Saratoga Race Course Box Office on Union Avenue.
- General Parking is FREE (there will be a long walk)
- Preferred Parking and Trackside Parking are available
- Paid parking is also available from private entities (lawns, parking lots, etc)
- Find more information on parking here »
Still have more questions? Check out the Race Course FAQ Page!