Saratoga Racetrack Quick Info
Looking for all the facts? You've come to the right spot! Check out the quick info below to find information on the Saratoga Racetrack schedule, tickets, parking, what to bring, and more.
Facts for the 2018 Season:
- Opening Day: July 20, 2018
- Closing Day: September 3, 2018
- Tuesdays are "Dark": No Racing
- Giveaway Days
- Travers Day: August 25, 2018
- 2018 Racing Calendar
- Weekdays: 11:00 am
- Weekends: 10:30 am
- Travers Day: 7:00 am
- CLOSED on Tuesdays
- First post is 1:00 pm every racing day with the following exceptions:
- 11:35 am on Travers Day (Saturday, August 25)
- 12:30 pm on Sunday, September 2, and Labor Day (Monday, September 3)
- Admission tickets are sold at the gate.
- Tickets can be purchased online through www.Ticketmaster.com.
- Reserved seating is available online at www.Ticketmaster.com, by phone at 1-844-NYRA-TIX, and in-person at the Saratoga Race Course Box Office on Union Avenue.
- A limited number of reserved Grandstand seats are available each race morning.
- Reserved Clubhouse seating is available, with varying prices.
- Reservations for both Clubhouse and Grandstand seats are available for Travers Day, but tickets go fast! Make sure to reserve well in advance.
- Find more information about reserved seating at the Racetrack.
- Walking Tour: Offered in the mornings and afternoons, the walking tours provide an overview of the historic facility.
- Tram Tours: This 45-minute free tram and walking tour gives patrons a tour of the track's historic stable area.
- Patrons are free to walk around the track and barn areas to get a closer look at the race course!
- General Parking is FREE (there will be a long walk)
- Preferred Parking and Trackside Parking are available
- Paid parking is also available from private entities (lawns, parking lots, etc)
- Find more information on parking here »
Still have more questions? Check out the Race Course FAQ Page!