Saratoga Racetrack Quick Info
Editor's Note (6/17/21): The New York Racing Association (NYRA) has announced that Saratoga Race Course will re-open to fans at 100% capacity for the 2021 summer meet.
Looking for all the facts? You've come to the right spot! Check out the quick info below to find information on the Saratoga Racetrack schedule, tickets, parking, what to bring, and more.
Facts for the 2021 Season:
- Opening Day: July 15, 2021
- Closing Day: September 6, 2021
- Mondays and Tuesdays are "Dark": No Racing
- Travers Day: August 28, 2021
- 2021 Racing Calendar
- Gates open at 11:00 am each racing day, except Travers Day (open at 7:00 am)
- First post is 1:05 pm every racing day with the following exceptions:
- 11:35 am on Travers Day (Saturday, August 28)
- 12:35 pm on Saturday, August 7 (Whitney Day); Saturday, September 4; Sunday, September 5; Monday, September 6
- June 9, 2021 at 10AM: Season and weekly ticket plans (for reserved seats in the Clubhouse, Grandstand, The Cutwater Stretch, and Fourstardave Sports Bar) went on sale, along with season admission passes, at NYRA.com
- June 16, 2021 at 10AM: Group hospitality reservations became available
- June 23, 2021 at 10AM: Single-day tickets for reserved seats (Clubhouse, Grandstand, and The Cutwater Stretch) go on sale via Ticketmaster.com
- June 23, 2021 at 10AM: Single-day reservations for tables in the Fourstardave Sports Bar, Miller Lite Picnic Paddock, and The Rail at the 1863 Club become available on Ticketmaster.com
- June 30, 2021 at 10AM: Single-day dining reservations in the Turf Terrace, The Porch, and Club Terrace become available on Ticketmaster.com
Tram tours at Saratoga Race Course and guided tours at the Oklahoma Training Track have been announced for the 2021 summer season, but we cannot yet confirm whether or not there will be walking tours.
- General Parking is FREE (there will be a long walk)
- Preferred Parking and Trackside Parking are available
- Paid parking is also available from private entities (lawns, parking lots, etc)
- Find more information on parking here »
Still have more questions? Check out the Race Course FAQ Page!