Saratoga Race Course Tours
Editor's Note (6/17/21): The New York Racing Association (NYRA) has announced that Saratoga Race Course will re-open to fans at 100% capacity for the 2021 summer meet. They have not made an announcement about 2021 walking tours at the track, but we have included info on other tours that are available. Stay tuned for further updates.
Looking to see more of the Saratoga Race Course? A guided tour is the perfect complement to breakfast at the track. Although details about walking tours haven't been announced yet, you can learn about the guided tram tours and Oklahoma Training Track tours below.
During a typical year at the racetrack, walking tours are available each racing day except for Travers Day. 2021 walking tour info has not been announced yet, but we will update this section when there are official updates.
Check Out Other Racetrack-Related Tours
2021 Tram Tours
- Cost: Free
- Held each racing day of the summer meet, except Travers Day and Labor Day
- Tour length: 45 minutes
Tour departure times:
- Tram tours run from 7:30am to 9:00am
- Additional trams leaving approximately every 15 minutes
- Tip: earlier is better - the later tours fill up fast, and people are turned away when tours reach capacity
- Depart from the main Clubhouse entrance
- No reservations are allowed - tram tours are first come-first served
- Enjoy a guided tour of the backstretch area, courtesy of CDTA
2021 Oklahoma Training Track Tours
In cooperation with NYRA, the National Museum of Racing and Hall of Fame will offer Oklahoma Training Track Tours during the 2021 summer season. Enjoy an exclusive guided tour of the training track!
- Cost: $15 adults, $10 students/seniors, 50% off for Museum members
- Tours are available by reservation only on select days from July - September 2021
- Tour length: Approx. 1.5 miles and 1.5 hours
- Your tour will begin at 9:00am and leave from the Museum parking lot
- Reservations are required, and space is limited!
- Note: Tour participants must be at least 10 years old