Saratoga Race Course Walking Tours
Looking to see more of Saratoga Race Course? Check out the walking tours that will be offered during the 2023 racing season.
2023 Walking Tours
The daily walking tours at the racetrack are always a fun option! Enjoy a guided walking tour and learn about the history of Saratoga Race Course.
- Cost: $10 per person; Kids 12 and under are free
- Held each racing day of the summer meet, except the morning of Travers Day and Labor Day
- Tour length: Approx. 45 minutes
- Tour departure times: Every half hour from 9:00am - 2:30pm
- There will be binocular rentals on the first floor of the Grandstand Guest Services Center
- For more information on tours, contact NYRA's Guest Services Department at 518-584-6200 x4433
Saratoga Race Course will also feature the traditional Breakfast at the Track and Tram Tours, as well as a Saratoga Breakfast and Breeding Farm Tour.