Horse Racing 101 in Saratoga Springs, NY
Planning to attend the summer racing meet at Saratoga Race Course? Let us help answer any questions you may have! If you're looking for more detailed information on any of the topics below, continue browsing through the site, or check out our FAQs.
Saratoga Race Course Fast Facts:
- Grandstand and Clubhouse Admission (one price starting in 2023): $7 daily when purchased at least 24 hours in advance; $10 day-of; general admission does not include reserved seating, which is separate
- 2023 gate times: TBA
- Travers Day 2023 is Saturday, August 26, and the 154th running of the Travers Stakes will be the highlight of the day's card.
- In 2023, there will be a 40-day racing season, and there will be no live racing on Mondays or Tuesdays.
- Get information on dining at the track to learn more about your options.
- For more information on the Saratoga Race Course - visit the official site at: https://www.nyra.com/saratoga/ or call during the season (518) 584-6200
- Nothing beats breakfast at Saratoga Race Course! Listen to the experts as they tell you about the morning workouts.
- Group Sales: Call (844) NYRA-TIX
- Get directions to the Saratoga Race Course »
- If you missed the summer racing season in Saratoga, harness racing goes on nearly year-round at Saratoga Casino Hotel!