The information you are viewing for this event is from Saturday, Jul 18, 2020.
Please check back for updates.
CANCELLED: 23rd Annual Silks & Satins 5k Run
Editor's Note: The annual Silks & Satins 5K Run to benefit Special Olympics New York is cancelled due to the realities of a combination of factors stemming from the Covid19 pandemic
The Annual Silks & Satins 5K Run to benefit Special Olympics New York takes runners on a tour of beautiful Saratoga Springs. Register today or the day of the race to earn goodies and support a great community organization
- Race Start 8:00 am.
- Race starts and finishes at Fasig Tipton, 415 East Avenue, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
- Packet pick up Bibs and shirts can be picked up starting at 6:00 am on race day
- Awards Ceremony will be held at 9:00 am.
- This year we will once again be offering a free day pass into the track, as well as a shower pass to the YMCA for the first 1,000 registrants.
- Goodie bags will be distributed after the race.
- Free parking is available on side streets.
For more information, visit https://runsignup.com/Race/NY/SaratogaSprings/SilksandSatins5k