179th Saratoga County Fair
About the Saratoga County Fair
Classic carnival fun is just around the bend in Saratoga County! The 179th Saratoga County Fair is sure to be a hit with every member of your family. From July 21 - 26, you can enjoy one of the country's oldest fairs, right in Ballston Spa.
The Saratoga County Fair expertly combines agriculture, entertainment, and education for the ultimate fair experience.
2019 Fair Admission (2020 Coming Soon)
- General Admission (Adult): $12
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: Free Gate Premiums with full price admission
- Kids 12 & Under: Free
- Active Military With Active Duty Card: Free
- Retired Military With Military ID Card: 25% Discount
- Wednesday, Senior Day - Seniors 65 & Over: $5
- Unlimited Ride Wristbands: $20
- Season Ticket (admits 1 person all week with free general parking in Fair Lots A, D, and E only): $40
- Saratoga County Agricultural Society Membership: $10
Free parking is available in Fair-owned lots A, D, and E. There is a complimentary shuttle bus that runs between Lot D and Gate 5. Parking on the Fairgrounds is by special permit only.
2019 Hours (2020 Coming Soon)
- Fair Hours: 9am to 12am daily
- Amusements of America Midway: 12pm to 12am daily
- Live Music Pavilion: 12pm to 12am daily
- Concession Building: 10am to 10pm daily
No dogs, skateboards, bikes, roller blades, alcohol, laser pointers, or weapons are allowed on Fairgrounds. The fair reserves the right to inspect bags, coolers, etc.
Once inside the Fairgrounds, attractions are free except for food, drinks, rides, and Midway games.