Step into a hotel steeped in Victorian charm and rich with local history.
Travel Back in Time at Our Unique Inn
Entering The Inn at Saratoga is like traveling back to a bygone era. Built in 1843 to serve as a boarding house, the oldest continuously operating lodging house in Saratoga Springs has plenty of stories to tell. Beautifully updated, our historic hotel complements modern amenities with old world touches like an inviting front porch, working fireplaces, carefully chosen antiques and a charming parlor.
- Genuine Victorian architecture
- Beautiful rooms and spacious suites
- On-site restaurant with cozy fireplace
- On-site tavern
- Banquet facilities
- Meeting room for small groups
- Wi-Fi access
- Audio-visual equipment
- Complimentary access to the Victoria Pool and the nearby YMCA
- And more!