The Around the World mini-golf course is a classic, award-winning miniature golf course built in 1963 that has been well-maintained and enjoyed by generations of Lake George visitors. You can play one of two 18 hole courses, or play them both!
Built in 1963, Around the World Miniature Golf is one of the oldest and most original miniature golf courses in the Lake George area. Designed by Lake George local Harry Horn, this course was inspired by his travels around the world and the souvenirs (some bigger than most, such as the Rickshaw) he decided to bring back home. So come take a trip with us - and discover why locals and visitors alike visit year after year!
Featuring two 18 hole courses:
- Around the World in 18 Holes - Travel the world in 18 holes! Discover landmarks such as the Taj Mahal in India, the pyramids of Egypt, a beer stein from Germany, and a giant Paul Bunyan!
- Around the USA in 18 Holes - Embark on a journey around the United States. Discover something new about 18 of our states! See a lobster from Maine, a roulette wheel from Nevada, an igloo from Alaska, and a New York City subway.
- Best of Lake George Winner: Mini Golf 2020 - LakeGeorge.com
- Top 10 Miniature Golf Course in the World - The Travel Channel
- 10 Most Unique Mini Golf Courses in America - Fodor's Travel
- American's Wackiest Mini Golf Courses - Travel + Leisure
- 5 Hideaways that aren't the Hamptons - CNN
You'll find us right on the shores on Lake George. We are located on Beach Road, across from the Lake George Steamboats and next to Battlefield Park. Grab some ice cream before or after a game at The Pink Roof (look for a pastel pink roof next door, temporarily closed for Covid-19).