2020 Adirondack Wool & Arts Festival
Experience Everything Fiber Arts
The Adirondack Wool & Arts Festival returns on September 26 and 27. This event will continue to offer education on the products produced in fiber arts, raw fleece, roving, spinning supplies, needle felting, dyes, yarns, and items needed to knit, crochet, and weave.
Located in beautiful Washington County, New York, a top producer of animal fiber, the Adirondack Wool and Arts Festival is a great way to spend the day, browsing, shopping, and learning.
2020 Festival Dates & Times
- September 26, 2020 - 10am to 5pm
- September 27, 2020 - 10am to 4pm
2020 Festival Highlights
- Sheep Fleece Sale (Sat and Sun)
- Used Equipment Silent Auction (Sat)
- Sheep Shearing Demonstration (Sat and Sun) (10:30am, 12:45pm, 3pm)
- Sheep Herding Demonstration (Sat and Sun) (11:30am, 1:45pm)
- Farm Museum (Sat and Sun) (10am to 3pm)
More updates to the schedule are expected to be announced.
For more info, visit: https://www.adkwoolandarts.com/schedule