American Cancer Society - 2019 Gala of Hope
Join us at the American Cancer Society 2019 Gala of Hope on Saturday, May 18, for a one-of-a-kind evening, featuring great food, dancing, a spectacular auction, and much more. With your support, the American Cancer Society saves lives by helping people stay well and get well, by finding cures, and by fighting back against cancer.
The community will come together to recognize Anthony R. Ianniello for his leadership in the fight against cancer at the American Cancer Society’s Premier Black Tie event in the Capital Region!
Over 500 community leaders will come together to enjoy a unique, upscale event complete with live entertainment from Soul Session, a delicious Mazzone Dinner, dancing, auctions and more!
Tickets sold out before invitations went out last year so don’t wait to get your 2019 Gala of Hope seat.
- Presenting Sponsor (20 included) - $25,000
- Lead the Fight (12 included) - $10,000
- Save Lives (10 included) - $7,500
- Celebrate Lives (6 included) - $5,000
- Table of 10 (10 included) - $3,500
- Honorary Committee Ticket - $350
- General Event Ticket - $300
More Info: http://www.acscapitalregionevents.com/gala-of-hope/