13th Annual Cantina Kids Fun Run
About the Event
The Cantina Kids Fun Run is held each year on the first Sunday in June. It’s the only run in Saratoga that’s designed especially for kids! Since its founding in 2008, the event has raised more than $409,000 and made a difference for every pediatric patient treated at Saratoga Hospital.
- Choose from two courses: 1/4-mile or 1-mile
- Run as a family - strollers welcome
- Kids activities, including challenge course, face painting, and more
- Healthy snacks and warm up exercises
- Medals for all runners up to age 12
- Trophies for top three boys and three girls for each course
- School with highest participation wins Healthiest School Contest
Cost, Registration & Schedule
- $15 early bird registration on or before May 26 and receive an event t-shirt (children only)
- $20 after May 26
- Race day registration is available from 8:00 a.m. - 8:45 a.m.
- Pre-registration closes on Thursday, June 4 at noon
- Early packet pick up on Saturday, June 6 from 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. in Congress Park (by the Canfield Casino)
Supporting Children's Healthcare at Saratoga Hospital
Over the past decade, the annual Cantina Kids Fun Run has brought families together to support emergency medical services at Saratoga Hospital and increase awareness of the importance of pediatric emergency care.