WE ARE OPEN FOR 2020 SEASON. Open 7 days a week dawn to dark March - Nov. We're here whenever you want to sharpen your game. Just 4 miles from downtown Saratoga. Lessons available catering to all golfers from beginners to the advanced players.
Competitive pricing and the following range amenities:
- Bucket Sizes - Large, Medium, Small.
- Automated ball dispenser. Available 7 days a week dawn to dark with credit, debit or range cards. Beginning April 1 till snow flies.
- Operations building hours begin late April and continue to mid September (hours weather dependent) for cash purchases.
- Training available
- Professional instruction by USGTF instructor available for both individuals, groups, and clinics.
- Introductory golf lessons (Great for beginners and young adults)
- New range balls - same brand - soft core 90 compression
- Target green - distance 110 yards.
- Dedicated chipping area - distance up to 50 yards.
- Practice putting greens.
- Practice sand bunker.
- Accurate yardage markers depicting golf fairway.
- Realistic artificial grass hitting mats resembling fairway and light rough.
- Referral information for club repair services
With several golf courses in close proximity, you can warm up here and never miss a tee time.
We're dedicated to growing the game of golf and aim to make it fun for you. Hope to see you soon!
Terry Minsch - Owner/Operator
Connie Minsch - Owner/Operator
Golf World Driving Range