The information you are viewing for this event is from Sunday, Jul 14, 2019.
Please check back for updates.
Saratoga Polo Association: Polo Hall of Fame Tournament
Polo matches are played on the historic Whitney Field or on adjacent fields, every Friday and Sunday evening at 5:30 pm – just five minutes from downtown Saratoga Springs. The 2019 Polo season runs from 7/5 - 9/1.
Winners Circle - A new experience at Saratoga Polo for fun before, during and after the match. Enjoy Outdoor American Modern Cuisine - food truck style! Dedicated walk up bars with specialty drinks, craft beer, and Veuve Clicquot. Complimentary valet parking is also available.
- Winners Circle Lawn Terrace (General Admission) $25.00
- Winners Circle Tables (General Admission) $45.00
- Gazebo Seating (General Admission) $45.00
- Reserved Clubhouse Seating with Waitstaff Service $45.00
Veranda Club Tables
- Veranda Club Reserved Table Seating in front of Clubhouse with Waitstaff Service $55.00
Veranda Club Lounges
- Fieldside Lounge Seating for 4 with Waitstaff Service $300
- VIP Tables (General Admission with Waitstaff Service) $55.00
- VIP Tent (General Admission with Waitstaff Service) $55.00
- Reserved Tailgating $50 per vehicle
- Clubhouse Reserved Tailgating $60 per vehicle
Season Long Tables, Seat Subscriptions, Tailgating Spaces, and Events are also available.
To reserve tickets or spaces, go to SaratogaPolo.com/tickets