The information you are viewing for this event is from 2017.
Please check back for updates.
17th Annual Great Pumpkin Challenge to Benefit Saratoga Bridges
On October 14, 2017, the 17th Annual Great Pumpkin Challenge will be run in Saratoga Spa State Park to benefit Saratoga Bridges. This event features 5K (walk or run) and 10K (run) through the beautiful and historic Saratoga Spa State Park. The day also includes a Fun Run for kids 12 and under. Costumes are welcome!
- 5 & 10K Participants (if registered by 10/1) receive a long-sleeved men’s sized moisture-wicking t-shirt.
- There is NO DAY OF REGISTRATION for this event.
- Net chip timing and disposable chips/bibs limited to the first 2,000 registrants.
- The race will be held rain or shine.
- For safety reasons, we ask that no dogs are brought to the event unless they are service dogs.
5K & 10K Fees: $25 (by 10/1); $28 (by 10/11 - online registration ends on 10/11 at 10am); $30 (in person only after 10am on 10/11 and before 6pm on 10/13)
Kids Fun Run: $5